Your Safety is our Priority
- MASKING. Our facilities have adopted policies that align with recommendations from the Center of Disease Control and Prevention.
- DISTANCING. We’re taking steps to ensure appropriate distance between you and other patients, visitors and staff.
- SANITIZING. Our staff are regularly cleaning waiting areas and exam rooms in between visits, nad hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our facilities.
- SEPARATING. COVID-19 patients, as well as those caring for them, are safely isolated from the rest of the population.
- VISITORS. We are limiting people comming into our facilities to those deemed essential. This help maintain approprate physical distancing and reduces spread of germs.
Hearing aid solutionS
Changing technology, conventions and lives
Understanding hearing loss
These days, if you’re like most Americans, you invest time and effort in the important task of taking care of your health. You go to the dentist. You see the eye doctor. And of course, your regular physician. But generally, many people forget one thing – taking care of their hearing health.
According to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), about 15% of American adults (37.5 million) aged 18 and over report some trouble hearing. Hearing loss cuts across age, gender, economic status and location. Yet only 16% of adults (20 to 69) with hearing loss who could benefit from hearing aids actually use them.
Connect to your world with
Bluetooth hearing aids
See what makes us special
Take the online quiz to find out if you are suffering from hearing loss
Make an appointment
What Clients Say
Why Choose Us?
Licensed Doctor of Audiology specializing in amplification.
We have Professionals who have dedicated their lives to providing the best in hearing care solutions. Licensed professionals evaluate and care for every client, ensuring the perfect fit for every type of hearing condition.
Excellent customer service.
Our patients' satisfaction is our upmost priority. We pride ourselves on delivering the most accurate and up to date solutions available. We see the person not the condition and our personal touch is our hallmark attribute.
100% digital quality products
In all styles and in all price ranges
Full in-house repair service
We fix broken hearing aids and related products.
Extended warranties available
On all hearing devices.
Assistive listening devices
to make your life easier through modern technology.
Noise protection products
custom ear plugs from the concert musicians to construction experts.
Custom ear molds for
iPods, swimming, bluetooth, and hunting
Financing Plans Available
ask us how we can help you get help today!
30 day money back guarantee
On all hearing aids