- Comprehensive audiological evaluations including tests of hearing sensitivity, speech understanding, middle ear function, inner ear and auditory nerve function.
- Design, selection, and fitting of hearing instruments and assistive listening devices.
- Rehabilitation therapy for hearing disorders which might include strategies to improve aided and unaided hearing, speech-reading (including lip-reading) and sign language.
- Cerumen (earwax) Management
- Evaluation and management of tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Patient and family counseling about living with hearing loss.
- Hearing conservation programs to prevent hearing loss.
- Research and development of new evaluation techniques and rehabilitation strategies.